The Management of CORPORATIVE INTERNATIONAL R&H EUROPE, SL, aware of the importance of respect for the environment and of the importance for the company of satisfying the needs and expectations of its customers, puts into play the necessary resources to ensure that, in its activity The main objective of “Manufacture of plastic preforms, tests, cable assembly, sale and distribution of equipment, electrical material and accessories, tools, protection and measurement equipment, as well as consumables for the electrical energy distribution sector, will achieve these ends. For this, it establishes an Integrated System of Quality and Environmental Management based on the requirements established by the UNE-EN-ISO 9001: 2015 and UNE-EN-ISO 14001: 2015 standards. This Integrated Policy is based on the following principles:
- Quality and environmental management are strategic elements for the operation of the company.
- There is a firm commitment that in the development of our activity, the established legal and regulatory requirements are met, as well as other requirements to which the organization subscribes, and we strive to be more demanding with these requirements whenever possible, in a manner that that this policy is the frame of reference to establish and review the objectives and goals of the organization.
- We are committed to meeting the current and future needs of our customers, meeting their requirements and making an effort to exceed their expectations.
- We are committed to meeting the current and future needs not only of our clients but of the interested parties: clients, suppliers, employees, executives and managers, owners, organizations and the media.
- We are committed to planning our activities in such a way as to ensure the prevention of contamination, guaranteeing the continuous improvement of our behavior in the environmental field.
- We will minimize the environmental impact of our activities with special emphasis on the management of the waste generated.
- Following the philosophy of reducing, reusing and recycling our waste and when this is not possible, give them the final destination that ensures a lower impact on the environment through the hiring of specialized managers.
- We will promote the training and awareness of our employees, as well as communication with subcontractors through the sending of communications.
- We are firmly committed to continually improve the effectiveness of the Integrated System by fostering relationships with our clients and stakeholders
We will communicate the commitments made to quality and the environment to all our employees, through the bulletin boards posted on the premises.
- We will create the appropriate work environment for staff to become involved in achieving the organization’s objectives.
- Our quality policy is applied and adapted to the context of the organization, not only to its purpose.
This Policy is available to anyone who wishes to consult it.