Information on Data Protection
- Data related to the person in charge
– Entity: CORPORATIVE INTERNACIONAL R&H EUROPE S.L
-CIF Entity: B84221837
– Entity Address: AV JUAN CARLOS 1, 84 PLANTA 4 – (28001) MADRID
-Entity Email: RH.FINANCIERO@CIRHE.COM
– Treatment Manager:
– Telephone of the person in charge of the treatment:
– Email responsible for the treatment:
– Phone del DPD:
– email address DPD:
In compliance with the provisions of the European regulation 2016/679 General of data protection and the organic law 3/2018 of protection of Personal Data and Digital Rights Guarantee, We inform you that, depending on the relationship you have with us, At CORPORATIVE INTERNACIONAL R&H EUROPE S.L we process the data you provide for some, or all, of the following purposes:
- purchase / sale of material
- Coordination of business activities
- Contract creation, payroll preparation and other related tasks
- Sending commercial information of the entity by postal mail, email or other
- Accounting, administrative, billing and collection management
- Accounting, administrative, billing, collections and payments management
- Maintenance of the employment relationship and counter-benefit for the work performed
- Provide a service
- Receipt of the provision of a service
- Entity security
- After sales service and loyalty
- Budget Processing
- Use of data derived from the company’s activities
- Entity monitoring of the entity
- Data retention period
Your data will be kept for the duration of the contractual, commercial or other relationship with our entity, request its deletion, as well as the time necessary to comply with legal obligations.
The legal basis for the processing of your data lies in:
- Unambiguous consent
- Execution of a contract
Your personal data will be communicated to third parties in the following cases:
- To others responsible for the treatment
- Tax administration
- Security Agency
- Banks and financial institutions
- Law firm
- Consulting / Audit Entities
- Software and hardware maintenance computer entities
- Management / Advice
- Social Security
- Occupational Risk Prevention Service
You have the duty to obtain confirmation on whether at CORPORATIVE INTERNACIONAL R&H EUROPE S.L we are treating personal data that concerns you, or not.
Likewise, you have the right of access to your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
Additionally, in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may exercise the right to object to the processing of your data. CORPORATIVE INTERNACIONAL R&H EUROPE S.L will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Likewise, you can exercise the right to data portability, as well as withdraw the consents provided at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you wish to make use of any of your rights you can make them through the enabled links that you will find below:
- To exercise your right of Access click here
- To exercise your right of rectification click here
- To exercise your right of Suppression (Forgotten) click here
- To exercise your right to Limit Treatment click here
- To exercise your right of Opposition click here
- To exercise your Portability right click here
Alternatively, you can also contact us by mail at the following address: AV JUAN CARLOS 1, 84 PLANT 4 – (28001) MADRID attached a photocopy of the DNI, for the certainty of your identity. Remember to provide as much information as possible about your request: Name and surname, email address used for the account or portal object of your request.
Finally, we inform you that you can go to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection and other competent public bodies for any claim arising from the processing of your personal data.
- Cookies policy
To know the cookies we use on our page, remember that you can access our Cookies Policy through the following cookies policy link