- Object and acceptance
This legal notice regulates the use of our website, which is owned by CORPORATIVE INTERNACIONAL R&H EUROPE S.L. Browsing the website of CORPORATIVE INTERNACIONAL R&H EUROPE S.L attributes the condition of user of the same and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may undergo modifications. You agree to make proper use of the website in accordance with laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. You will respond to CORPORATIVE INTERNACIONAL R&H EUROPE S.L or third parties, for any damages that may be caused as a result of breach of said obligation.
- Identification and communications
CORPORATIVE INTERNACIONAL R&H EUROPE S.L, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on information society and electronic commerce services, informs you that:
- Its corporate name is: CORPORATIVE INTERNACIONAL R&H EUROPE S.L
- Your CIF is: B84221837
- Its registered office is at: AV JUAN CARLOS 1, 84 PLANT 4 – (28001) MADRID
All notifications and communications made with CORPORATIVE INTERNACIONAL R&H EUROPE S.L will be considered effective, for all purposes, provided they are made by the means specified above.
- Conditions of access and use
The website and its services are freely accessible, however, CORPORATIVE INTERNACIONAL R&H EUROPE S.L conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
You guarantee the authenticity and timeliness of all data that you communicate to CORPORATIVE INTERNACIONAL R&H EUROPE S.L and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
You expressly agree to make appropriate use of the contents and services of EL CORPORATIVE INTERNACIONAL R&H EUROPE S.L and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate content, criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, in apology for terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses into the network or carry out actions that could alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damages in the electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of CORPORATIVE INTERNACIONAL R&H EUROPE S. L of third parties; as well as impeding the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which CORPORATIVE INTERNACIONAL R&H EUROPE S.L provides its services.
- Try to access data from other people or restricted areas of the corporate systems of CORPORATIVE INTERNACIONAL R&H EUROPE. Lo from third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of CORPORATIVE INTERNACIONAL R&H EUROPE S.L of third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of another user, public administrations or a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way communicate publicly, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without your prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to CORPORATIVE INTERNACIONAL R&H EUROPE SL, without being understood as assigned None of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, you who access this website, can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed to servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to No type of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of CORPORATIVE INTERNACIONAL R&H EUROPE S.L, without it being understood that the use or access to it attributes any right to them.
The distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between CORPORATIVE INTERNACIONAL R&H EUROPE SL and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by CORPORATIVE INTERNACIONAL R&H EUROPE SL of its contents or services. Those who intend to establish a hyperlink previously must request written authorization from CORPORATIVE INTERNACIONAL R&H EUROPE S.L. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home page or home page of our website, it must also refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about CORPORATIVE INTERNACIONAL R&H EUROPE SL, or include illegal, contrary content to good customs and public order.
CORPORATIVE INTERNACIONAL R&H EUROPE S.L is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions they take based on them.
- Exclusion of guarantees and responsibilities
CORPORATIVE INTERNACIONAL R&H EUROPE S.L excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The inability to access the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or topicality of the contents, as well as the existence of defects and defects of all kinds of the content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those who It has been accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of improper use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, CORPORATIVE INTERNACIONAL R&H EUROPE S.L. is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and the image itself, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Likewise, CORPORATIVE INTERNACIONAL R&H EUROPE S.L declines any responsibility with respect to the information that is outside of this website and is not directly managed by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the contents offered by this website. CORPORATIVE INTERNACIONAL R&H EUROPE S.L does not guarantee or be responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result obtained. CORPORATIVE INTERNACIONAL R&H EUROPE S.L is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
- Procedure in case of carrying out illegal activities
In the event that you or a third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, you should put Contact CORPORATIVE INTERNACIONAL R&H EUROPE SL, duly identifying yourself, specifying the alleged infractions and expressly and under your responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
For any litigious matter that concerns the website of CORPORATIVE INTERNACIONAL R&H EUROPE S.L, Spanish legislation will apply, with the Courts and Courts closest to the headquarters of (Spain) being competent.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of public administrations, which constitute the only instrument that attests to Its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no purpose of legal validity.